Saturday 30 July 2011

‘I am Amrita Rao and I am a Vegetarian’: The new PETA campaign



Looking casual but sexy in a pair of shorts and hugging T-shirt, Bollywood actress Amrita Rao, feels proud to be a vegetarian and shot for a new pro-vegetarian advertisement for animal rights organisation People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals (PETA) India.
“I call being vegetarian the Wow Rao diet. Wow because I know that being vegetarian is the best thing I can do for myself, the animals and the environment,” claims the 30 year old actress.
“Pulses can get pulses racing, while corpse cuisine slows you down. Kick the meat habit and you’ll look and feel better than ever,” added Rao.
With this the ‘Vivaah’ girl joins the bandwagon of celebrities Lara Dutta, Pamela Anderson, Shahid Kapoor, R. Madhavan and Anil Kumble, who have been associated with PETA to promote awareness for ethical treatment of animals.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Premium Wordpress Themes